Download the leafleat of the Center (pdf):
|The Center and supported Activities and Services
Centro di competenza per l'Innovazione Sistematica
(Centre of competence for Systematic Innovation)
Fondazione Politecnico di Milano
Piazza Leonardo da Vinci 32,
20133 Milano - Italy
Tel. +39 02 2399 9107
|TETRIS-Projetc:“TEaching TRIz at School”|
‘TETRIS-- TEaching TRIz at School’ Projects has as its primary objective the dissemination of TRIZ principles, techniques and operating systems in the world of higher education institutions and of specialized training in companies.
Leaflet of the project (in english).
PARTNER. The project has been developed by a group of different international players:
- AREA Science Park (Italy) (project coordinator)
- ACC Austria Gmbh (Austria);
- European Institute for Energy Research - EIfER (Germany)
- Fachhochschule Kärnten (Austria)
- Harry Flosser Studios (Germany)
- Higher Technical College Wolfsberg (Austria)
- Jelgava 1. Gymnasium (Latvia)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- STENUM Environmental Consultancy and Research Company Ltd (Austria)
- Istituto Tecnico Industriale “Arturo Malignani” (Italy)
- Centro di Educazione per Adulti di Jelgava (Latvia)
- Università di Firenze, Dipartimento di Meccanica e Tecnologie Industriali (Italy)
The projects ended with an ending workshop on 10th November 2009, in Area Science Park Trieste (ITALY).
RESULTS. Among results and outputs of the project, an educational kit comprising:
The TETRIS project is the first attempt to create a unified multi-language training material to be used by teachers, students, trainers, professionals and interested readers as an alternative to multiple fragmented TRIZ education materials today available.
Hereafter the handbook (in English):
Animations are available on YouTube to the following page: